- We believe that there is one true God, who exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Each person is divine and all are equal.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, are the inspired, authoritative Word of God for the believer and the church in the entire world.
- We believe that Jesus, the Christ, is the only way of salvation by His death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead.
- We believe that the church exists primarily for the worship of the one true God in the name of His Son, the Lord Jesus, with the presence of the Holy Spirit. The church is also to engage in mission outreach to the local community and in the entire world.
- We believe that central to the church is the proclamation of the Word of God for the purpose of sound doctrine, the edification of the saints, the separation of the world through holiness and the glorification of the one true God.
- We believe that in the church two sacraments are to be celebrated: baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that a proper form of government for the local church is the election of elders by the congregation for the purpose of ruling.
- We believe that God is completely sovereign over the world, and one day God will send his Son, the Lord Jesus, back to the earth for the purpose of establishing His permanent kingdom in the new heaven and the new earth.